Thursday, April 19, 2012

Plant vs Weed: Week 5

Snails are my nemesis. I've tried espresso and now eggshells and neither seem to be much of a deterrent at all. The day after I put eggs shells in two different pots, I go outside about 7:15 in the morning and there are snails hanging off my plants and SITTING on the shells. WTF?!?! The Mister finds this hilarious that snails are kicking my butt. But they seriously eating Plantweed. Grr! The next thing I'm going to try is copper wire. That is, if I can find it. Supposedly I can get copper wire at a craft store. We'll see. It's supposed to shock the snails, heheheh. Little devils.

Anyway, here's the latest picture of Plantweed taken on April 19th.

If you click on the picture to make it bigger, you can actually see the snail damage. You can also very clearly see my worthless eggshell barrier. I'm peeved. I also just noticed that I was a little too close to the pot for this picture. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.