Monday, June 09, 2008

Following Up

Arlene's comment gently reminded me that I neglected to mention a couple points in my earlier post today. I'm here now to correct the problem.

For those of you interested in Windows Live Writer, you can download it HERE . As I said, it's free and it's easy to download and install. As for the camera we bought, we got a Canon PowerShot SX100 IS. You can click on the name if you want to see what it looks like. It's a little bulkier than I wanted but I wasn't willing to pay $150 more for the same features in a smaller package. Also, it fits into our old case so that was a plus too.

Splash

I’m not sure if you can make it out or not here in Blogger, but in the above picture, that was taken from about 100 yards away and in the spray from the wave, you can see grains of sand. How’s that for detail???

It will also take up to an hour of video assuming you have a memory card large enough (we only have a 1GB at the moment) which I also consider to be a neato feature. Canon included some pretty neat software with it too.

There ya go! :)

2 comments:

  1. very nice Camera, excellent zoom feature and I do not think it is to big at all.The memory cards are way cheaper then the sony cards. I have a Cannon Rebel it has a pretty decent zoom even at 15X the picture is very clear. I have taken it to many ball games and gotten some great pictures it is a little bigger and doesn't fit in my purse as well as my little sony. I have a Sony with a touch screen and it is easy to carry and very user friendly even for me.
    Thanks for the links I will check that out. Have fun with that new Camera we will expect to see lots of pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :)

    Our old camera is a Sony CyberShot. We gave it to the oldest child. It was a good camera for our first digital.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.