That I find annoying right now and in no particular order...
1. My neighbor and his stupid motorcycle. I have nothing against motorcycles in general, but this asshead insists on rev'ing his until the windows in the house rattle and then speeds off down the street. HELLO!! There are kids out and about you dillweed.
2. That I have a virus or something on my computer that randomly pops up about 20-30 tabs in my browser. I know where I got it, but my virus scanner can't seem to get rid of it.
3. People who have music on their blogs. Don't get me wrong. I like the music and think it's nifty, but I have a headset and when music randomly starts blaring in my ears, it scares the bejeezus out of me.
4. Web 2.0 I need to give Twitter, Pownce, Plurk, Jaiku, and all the rest a break.
5. That I had to be on the phone for 30 minutes just to figure out that the audio on my comp had been disabled in my bios. Again, tech support people suck.
6. My house and the fact that it NEVER stays clean for more than an hour.
7. That I'm tired. I'm tired of being tired all the time. I'm beginning to wonder if something is wrong but since I hate doctors and I feel like an idiot when I go to see them, I'll never find out.
8. Skinny people. You suck too.
9. Single people who live alone and have housekeepers. Get off your lazy ass and clean your freaking house you slob. If I were single, my house would NEVER be dirty.
10. That I'm in a bad mood and it's not even that time of the month.
11. That women's bad moods must ALWAYS be because it's that time of the month.
12. That I have nothing good to watch on the DVR. I just finished watching season 3 of Weeds. It was awesomely funny, btw.
13. That it's probably going to be too hot to stay too long at the beach tomorrow. I LOVE the heat, but this is ridiculous. Our temps today: 98 was our high with a heat index of 110. Wtf is up with that??
14. That Jennifer can't find a job. Wth is wrong with people and this economy??
15. People who are all political because it's trendy to be so. You're not impressing anyone.
16. Parents who don't teach their kids manners and their kids that just walk uninvited into my house and proceed to raise a ruckus.
17. People who want Obama to be president just because he's African American or people who wanted HRC to be president just because she's a woman.
18. That highway 43 is going to be under construction for most of the summer.
19. That I don't have a crystal ball that will show me the future.
20. That my husband is incessantly tapping on something over at his computer. GRR!
21. That the air show on Cherry Point this weekend is going to make it impossible to go to the commissary.
22. That I just yelled at the Mister to stop it and he's now tapping just to annoy me and watching me get more annoyed by the second.
23. That I'm out of stuff to complain about and that I screwed up Whine-fest Wednesday and I'm whining on Friday.
24. Wait, wait!! That Jennifer posted a nice, fantastically optimistic list on Thursday and this is what I manage to come up with.
25. Oh! And one last thing. All the freaking holier than thou people who can't shut up about conservation, going green, and that high energy prices are a good thing. You people make me want to go out and buy a Hummer. Stuff your conservation where the sun don't shine.