Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Whine-fest Wednesday Episode 2

I don't really have too much to whine about. I am sitting here waiting for a friend to pick me up so we can go shopping. She's going to be ten minutes late. She's always late. I've never seen her be on time for anything since I've known her. She's just one of those people. Unfortunately, where we're going is an hour drive each way and I have to be home by 3:30 for the kids to get off the bus. Doesn't leave us a lot of time.

I can whine because The Tudors season is over!! WHAAAA!! The season finale was great but it won't be back until 2009. Ugh!!

That's it. I gotta pee before she gets here so I'm off.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:54 AM

    Ummm, isn't it Tuesday? ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! You're right and I'm just now figuring that out and it's 4:30 in the afternoon. What can I say? I'm tired and I have a migraine. Days of the week aren't important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously... I thought I was going crazy for a minute... DUH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a migraine today. I've been noticing that my migraines are accompanied by forgetfulness. This just means that I don't have to post anything tomorrow because I took care of it today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:38 PM

    See, you're not forgetful. You were just planning ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend like that she is late for everything and no matter how much she plans to be on time....She is a very nice person she would do anything for you, she will just be a little late getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Softdrink~~ Yup. That's me.

    Arlene~~I suppose some people just go through life on their own time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.