Thursday, November 30, 2006

Crazy Day

Yesterday was wild. The youngest child woke up with a stomach bug and was dog sick until about noon. If there is anything more heart wrenching than a sick child I don't know what it is. And she doesn't have enough meat on her bones to go an entire day without eating, lol.

Secondly, I got in my car yesterday morning as usual. When I tried adjusting my rear view mirror, it came off in my hand. It made me nutso driving around without my mirror but with a sick child, I didn't have time to get it fixed so that's on the agenda for today. Also, when the windshield dudes put it on, they positioned it too high and so my hand hits the roof of the car when I try to move it. Suffice it to say, it needs fixed.

Thirdly, I've had insomnia since we put the house on the market. I honestly can't remember the last time I got a good night's sleep. Now, on top of not being able to go to sleep and stay there, I'm having the weirdest dreams. And they're incredibly vivid too. I won't go into the details since I find relating dreams to be tedious, but it's strange to say the least. I wish they would stop.

Oh. And FedEx did quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen yesterday. We were expecting a delivery yesterday that contained something that was worth a substantial amount of money. And I'm talking substantial. I would say the amount but it seems like bragging and it's really nobody's business anyway but it was a-freaking-LOT. Did they knock on the door? Well, seeing as how I was home all day with a sick kid, I would have to say no. Did they leave it in the screen door or on the porch? Nope. They left it in a clear bag, swinging in the wind, from a nail on my mailbox. Can you believe that??? Hanging on the road where anyone could've taken it. Geez.

Now, it's about 7:45 in the am, I've been up for little over an hour and I'm ready for a nap. Insomnia sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.