Friday, November 17, 2006

Sleepy

1 1/2 hours sleep is enough in one night, right? The wind was blowing and it was raining to beat all hell. It was absolutely the craziest weather. It was 66 degrees at midnight. In Vermont. In November. That is just unreal. It felt like a summer night. All this combined resulted in a bad night's sleep. This also means that my day is probably going to suck. I have several phone calls I have to make today none of which are going to make my life fun. The kids get out of school early today because of parent/teacher conferences which I have to attend for the oldest kid. Early days suck as do p/t conferences. It all sucks. And I'm obviously still in the same bad mood that I was last night.

But, it's Friday so things are bound to get better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.