Here is my itinerary for the weekend:
- Today we have to go for the youngest child's publishing party at school. All the kids wrote books and are going to read them. It should be a fun time.
- I have my weekly phone conference after the school thing.
- I balanced the checkbook and paid bills first thing this morning.
- Tonight, the oldest child is having a sleepover.
- Pick a fight with the Mister over nothing. Oops. Already did that.
- Mow the lawn.
- Go to the commissary
- Get up bright and early to go to Jacksonville for our friends' daughter's birthday party. Then we get to say goodbye to them as they are moving to Texas in less than two weeks.
- Be depressed for the rest of the day. I'm going to miss them.
- Go to bed early because this much interaction with live people in the real world exhausts me.