Friday, August 08, 2008

Meme Me

Here’s another meme that I stole from Pam. I’m meme’ing because I’m pressed for time and out of things to say.

1. Do you like blue cheese? I’ve never tried it.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Nope.
3. Do you own a gun? No. I’m not against guns but I’d never have one in my house with my kids.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I’ve never added flavors to my drinks at Sonic. I get either Pepsi or a Lemonberry Slushi
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yeah. I have that white coat syndrome thing.

6. Do you like hot-dogs? Yes.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? It’d be easier to list the ones I don’t like:  Silent Night and Little Drummer Boy.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Since I’m not a morning person, I have a soda or green tea around lunch time.
9. Can you do push-ups? Probably
10. What’s your favorite meal? I like my lasagna and chicken parm. I also like my homemade chicken and noodles.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I don’t have any. My wedding rings I guess.
12. Favorite hobby? Reading.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I don’t work with anybody.
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I’m too much of a realist.
16. Middle name? I don’t tell people my middle name. My kids don’t even know it.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I need to take a shower. There are some books that I need to get. I don’t have enough hours left in this week.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Pound of hamburger, steaks, cookies.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Pepsi, green tea, water.
20. Current worry right now? I’m worried about the lack of time I have.
21. Current hate right now? I can’t think of one.
22. Favorite place to be? The beach.
23. How did you bring in New Years? Not celebrating.
24. Favorite place to go? The beach.
25. Name three people who will complete this? Nobody.
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Anybody.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? White t-shirt I got in Daytona
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I’ve never slept on satin sheets. I prefer Egyptian cotton.
29. Can you whistle? Yes
30. Favorite color(s)? Greens, blues, and browns.
31. Would you be a pirate? Nah.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever’s in my head.
33. Favorite girl’s name? My daughters’ names.
34. Favorite boy’s name? Josh
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Lint
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Rachel Ray Show
37. Bed sheets as a child? Don’t remember.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I fell up the stairs and broke my wrist.
39. Do you love where you live? No.
40. How many tv’s are in your house? Five.
41. Who is your loudest friend? In terms of decibles, Liz.
42. How many dogs do you have? Two dogs
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I’m aware.
45. What is your favorite book? I don't have one favorite.
46. What is your favorite candy? Chewy Sweet Tarts
47. What is your favorite sports team? Baseball:  Padres and the Reds. College Football:  Ohio State.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Something loud and obnoxious like me. Funeral music is outlawed.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Watching TV trying to fall asleep. Or maybe peeing. Exedrin PM makes me pee like crazy.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Geez, I’m lazy.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    #25 - I did it! Thanks for helping me avoid work. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I'll go and read your results. Glad I could help out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun one! I had an appointment with my optometrist today and admit that I was a bit nervous. My doctor is a bit gruff in manner, but she really knows her stuff and so I probably tolerate more from her than I might from anyone else.

    I don't like to tell people my middle name either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LF~~I was supposed to go to the optometrist last month but I keep putting it off because I hate going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I forgot about Chewy Sweet Tarts! I had not had any of those in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam~~Chewy Sweet Tarts are the best. They can be hard to find though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.