1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
Wine on our anniversary vacation. We spent so much, that I would never say how much out loud. A better question to ask would be, "Do you regret it?" Nope. Not even a little bit.
2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
I was going to say Giada or Michael Simon because I like their cooking styles, BUT... instead I'm going to say Curtis Stone and I could care less if the dinner tasted good or not. I just want him in my kitchen.
3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
If they "pop" over and give me no warning, they get to see whatever is out and about. This is why unexpected visitors tick me off. There are always shoes, coats, books, etc., strewn all over my house. I would like a chance to pick up first thank you very much.
4. Who is your oldest living family member?
I think, and I'm not entirely positive on this because I don't know all of my extended family very well, that my paternal grandmother is my oldest living relative. I may have great aunts and/or uncles still alive and older, but not sure.
5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)?
This is so funny. We just went to Sonic for dinner last night and I got a vanilla coke. LOVE IT!!! As for DQ, my favorite thing there is a chocolate chip cookie dough Blizzard.