Friday, November 18, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 18: 5QF

1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
I don't really have a specific song. Anything upbeat, non-country, non-sappy usually puts me in a good mood. I have a philosophy, if you will, about music: If it isn't worth listening to loud, it isn't worth listening to at all. This is how I feel about music that puts me in a good mood.

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
Definitely a real Christmas tree. I know this doesn't make me "green", but there is nothing like having a real tree to put you in the Christmas spirit. We didn't have one last year because I didn't want to mess with getting one in the house and set up by myself and the girls and I really missed it.

3. What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful for my husband and kids (today's yelling and screaming notwithstanding), Bailey, having my bills paid in full, three vehicles that have no mechanical problems, having a big head start on my Christmas shopping, and living in California.

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Most fashion fads from the past are the "new" fashions of today anyway. A better question would be which fads do I wish would go away and stay away for good.

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
I do everything I can to fill up my gas tank before the light comes on. I hate driving around with any of my "dummy" lights on in my car including the maintenance, low tire pressure, check engine, and low fuel light. I'm paranoid and it drives me crazy. Back in September, my check engine light was on for less than 24 hours and it gave me a headache, literally, every time I drove my car until I got it fixed. It was only my gas cap too. Btw my maintenance light is flashing which is what it does before it comes on and stays on which means I need an oil change. That, too, is driving me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.