Friday, November 04, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 4: 5QF




Questions for Friday, November 4th:

1. What movie do you love to quote?
I'm not a movie quoter. I quote TV shows all time though. Most specifically, and most often, Friends. I also quote Frasier, Mad About You, and Big Bang Theory. Maybe a few others, but those are my faves.

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
Yup. One time when I was five or six, I rode on the back of my uncle's motorcycle. To be more accurate, I rode in the middle of my aunt and uncle, lol. No danger of me falling off. This might be considered weird to those of you that know me considering the fact that my husband owns a motorcycle. I've never once ridden with him and he's had one off and on since 2003 or so. 

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Veg in the house. Today I'm going to crochet on my daughter's afghan and I'm making chili for dinner. Driving in California when it rains is like driving in Eastern North Carolina when it snows. You're taking your like into your hands. 

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
Either or. I prefer to spend my money on my kids for holidays and don't care if I get anything. Still, one of my favorite gifts ever was a "just because" gift from my husband. It was one single item, in a small box. It was my first iPod. ;)

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
Yes. It's embarrassing to say, but I have. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Just because gifts are the best! Those little surprises that make you realize that you are often thought about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. It means more when receiving a gift because someone wants to give you something and not because they "have" to because of an event. JMO.

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.