Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 22: Three Things

1. I have ants in my bedroom window. I can't figure out what in the heck. I don't have any food in my room. The only thing edible would be some Tums. Maybe perfume and body lotion if ants are into that. They're coming in my window where the caulking between the ledge and the wall has some holes in it. I took care of the issue by squirting some lotion along the window sill where the holes are. So far, so good.

2. The french dip sandwiches from dinner yesterday. I didn't like them. The Mister and both the girls did, but I thought they were bland. I wasn't feeling 100% yesterday so maybe it was just me but I didn't like them enough that I won't bother trying that recipe again. If anyone else (Pam or Jennifer) tries them, PLEASE blog of FB about it so I can know what you think of the recipe.

3. I love living next to a canyon but the dust in my house is outrageous. I have to dust the walls and the ceilings. Literally. I went through three Swiffer dusters in my bedroom alone today. It's ridiculous and there isn't a thing that I can do about it so far as I know. The canyon isn't going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.