Saturday, November 26, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 26: The Game



Today is the Ohio State vs. Michigan game. We're fulling expecting to lose this game but that doesn't mean the Mister is any less vocal over bad calls and poor plays. It's been a bad year for the Buckeyes. We're hoping next year will be better with a new coach.

In other news...

We're going to put up our Christmas decorations today. Or I should say that we're going to get started. I'm not sure if we're just going to do the indoor decorations or do both the indoor and outdoor. I won't know until I get out my storage boxes, look things over, and see what I'm in the mood to do. It's going to be in the 80's over the next few days so I'd like to get our outdoor decorations up while the weather is so nice. At least one piece of furniture is going to have to be stored away because we don't have room for a tree in our living room. Ugh.

That's it for Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.