Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13, 2012: 5QF

Brought to us this week by Kate at http://www.katesworldbykate.blogspot.com


1. What's the the last thing you bought for yourself?

I bought myself a grande caramel frappucino with an espresso shot at Starbucks yesterday. It was a reward to myself for being polite.

2. What is your favourite meal on a cold winter day? 
I love chili, soups, and stews. I look forward to winter for no other reason than I get to eat "cold weather" food.

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?
Nope and nope. I have a personal philosophy about bathing suits.

4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why?
I have no clue. Something in the tart family because I like Sweettarts, Runts, Gobstoppers and the like.

5. What are you most passionate about?
 Again, I have no clue.

Bonus Question:  

** What is your favorite thing to "pin" on Pinterest?

I really like pinning recipes and funny stuff. That's lots of fun and keeps me busy for hours. I even tried out some of the recipes and they were all mostly good. You should be in Pinterest if you're not already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.