Friday, January 06, 2012

January 6, 2011: 5QF


 
 
1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? 
 
It's been in the 80's lately, sunshine and blue skies. I love it. Who wouldn't? I lived in the freaking arctic of Vermont for three years. White Christmases are for the sentimental which isn't me. The snow can suck it. 

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
 
If it's a cold or bronchitis, I seek comfort from the oblivion of meds. I also like a mint tea and to be left to my misery in bed. Illness can suck it. 

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
 
Pay bills and file taxes. Lucky for us, our taxes are ready to go. We're just waiting for the day we're allowed to file. As for bills, with Christmas, the bills and those people wanting paid can suck it. You'll get your money when you get it. 

4. Have you ever served on a jury?
 
Nope. Jury duty can suck it. 

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
 
I think that I would want to be a bird. Maybe a Macaw because of their beautiful plumage and they're from warm climates. I don't want to be anybody's pet though. I want to live in the wild. Being somebody's pet would suck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.