Thursday, January 11, 2007

BRRRRRR!!!!

I just got back from taking the kids to school. It's 4!!! degrees outside and MAN!! does it feel it. N.C. weather can't come soon enough. But, I can't really complain. Up until this week, it's felt more like fall than winter.

I'm about 2/3 of the way done with the Jack the Ripper book. I was a bit disappointed that Cornwell gave away who she theorized as being the killer right in the very beginning. I sort of thought that it was going to more like she was going to tell you all her theories and leave you guessing up till the end who she figures as being the actual Jack the Ripper. All that aside, it's turning out to be great book. Cornwell is very convincing in the evidence that she presents to back her theories to the point where you figure that after 119 years, you finally know who the real Ripper is.

So, our movers are coming today to take an inventory of our house. The kids' rooms are a wreck but other than that, it should all be good. It's just all kinds of great. I'm so entirely happy to be moving that there aren't words to properly express it. They could be moving us to the Siberian Desert and I wouldn't care so long as it's away from here.

Now, it's off for a bite to eat. Breakfast is, after all, the most important meal of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.