Friday, January 26, 2007

Quick Minute

I'm writing this from the Maryland welcome center right outside of Baltimore so I only have a second. I just wanted to let everyone know that things are going smoothly and we couldn't be happier to be out of Vermont and on the way to N.C. The high at our old house today was -2. That alone is enough reason to want to be out of that state. It's only 31 here in Maryland but who cares?

So far, we've seen NYC again, driven past Yale University, Rutgers, Princeton, Newark airport which was freaky cuz the approach path takes the planes right over the interstate. Anyway, we're getting ready to head into Washington D.C. and then it'll probably be dark after that.

But I gotta go pee before everyone else is ready to head out. I don't know when I'll be back on to write next but it'll be from North Carolina. Woohoo!!

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.