Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Title This

It's been a couple days, right? Well, embarrassingly enough, I've been crocheting nonstop for the last few days and have nothing to show for it. I'm attempting to make a poncho and after I had gotten almost halfway done, I realized I had done it completely wrong and had to start over. Now I'm about 1/4 of the way done and it's going really well. Reading those darn patterns is like trying to learn a foreign language. Anywho...

Did I ever mention that I have a new neighbor? They seem nice enough but we haven't been over to welcome them to the neighborhood. They actually do that kind of thing here. Since we're moving, I actually don't have any plans on introducing myself. The woman looks like someone I could be friends with and I don't want to make friends with someone when we're supposedly going to be moving here pretty soon. They probably think we're bitches for keeping to ourselves. Oh well.

I finished my Henry VIII book. It was fascinating to say the least. I'm already on the hunt for more books on that period. Weir has written another book on just his wives as well as his children and a book specifically about Elizabeth I that I want to read. In the interim I'm getting ready to start Patricia Cornwell's Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper - Case Closed. I've already read tons of her fictional books and can't wait to get started on this one. It's gotten rave reviews and promises to be a good read.

And is there anything more irritating than getting back into your routine after a vacation?? I am so tired in the mornings after not having to get up for almost two weeks. 6:30 is sooo early in the morning, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.