Tuesday, April 24, 2007

And THEN....

My dogs have been bugging me today. Our neighbors are having their roof re-shingled and the roofers are making quite a bit of noise. As a result, Hannah doesn't want to go outside. She's a wimpy little puppy and noises scare her, lol. She's had several accidents indoors today and on a normal day, she doesn't have any. It's frustrating to say the least. Then, both of the dogs were playing together and managed to knock over a full can of soda all over the floor and my new rug. This doesn't make me a happy camper.

On another note, my semester is wrapping up. Busy, I am. I have my last major English paper due and my final project for my computer class due. I'll be taking my exams on May 4th. Every semester, I always have mixed feelings about it coming to an end. On the one hand, I'm glad to be getting a break. On the other, I never quite know what to do with myself during my time off.

Anywho, I've been getting quite a few clicks on the map thing I posted yesterday. So, in case anyone wants to make one of their own here's the link: Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.