Thursday, April 05, 2007

Things that have been on my mind lately:

Bailey needs to go to the vet. She's been acting weird for a while now and it's starting to worry me. When she runs, she yips occasionally and I'm afraid that she might be getting hip problems. I'm really hoping I'm just being paranoid.

Finals are just around the corner and I am not even close to being prepared. I haven't kept up with the reading in my computer class because that book is quite possibly the most boring book ever written. I have to read 6 chapters by the end of today just to be caught up to where I should be.

C has a 96 for Easter weekend. This is going to be such a great thing for him. 96's (4 days off) and 72's (3 days off) didn't exist for the past three years.

A certain family situation back in Ohio. I don't want to elaborate here.

M seemed to age about 4 years over the last week. Parenthood is fast becoming terrifying territory. Babies are so much easier, lol.

It's Thursday and I don't have the slightest idea what we're doing for Easter. I haven't bought the kids anything yet. I'm such a slacker.

Squirrels are devious little animals. They may look cute and innocent, but they steal the birds' food.

I HAVE SO MUCH READING TO DO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.