Friday, April 27, 2007

Lurkers vs. Stalkers

Is there a difference between the two? IMO, yes. Lurking is reading a blog or a message board without malicious intent. Stalking is following and watching someone who is unaware and doesn't want to be observed in a harassing manner and for self-serving reasons. I really think that I should know since I have experienced both.

To my sister-in-law: I don't consider you a stalker in the least. I'm glad you come and read my blog even if you don't comment. If you'll notice, I hardly ever get comments from anyone, lol. And then there have been times when I've gotten comments from people that I had just wished would shut up and go away. Figure out for yourself whether I considered them lurkers or stalkers, lmao.

And now it's Friday. The weeks seem to go by so incredibly fast. Good thing? Bad thing? I dunno. We're headed to the beach again tomorrow. I can't wait. I plan on bringing my iPod, my Elizabeth book, a cool drink, the sunblock and soaking up the rays. I hope everyone else has a good weekend with lots of sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Well then, I'm proud to be a lurker! lol. Think of us while you are at the beach, it is freezing here! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.