Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ok. So this is my third attempt at a blog entry for today. The first two I backspaced over. I'm treading delicately because I'm tired of being bombarded with the outside world. How much sadness are you supposed to view on the news in one day? I'm trying not to bring it here.

One good thing to talk about is that I found a friend on Myspace yesterday (which, btw, I added a link to my page in my links section.) that I hadn't talked to in about 10 months. So I guess Myspace isn't all bad, lol. I'm seriously missing all my friends right now. Long distance hugs to all.

See? Depressing.

1 comment:

  1. aw i love you too. hey guess who i seen last weekend in this little hole in the wall bar we were at. Tia i couldnt believe it.she told me to tell you hi. she lives in fort loramie on the lake. her and jason are still toghether and she only has the two girls. just thought you would like to know

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.