Monday, April 30, 2007

Weirdness

Check this out: Click Me

What's weird? I've been on that bridge a couple of times. And C has gephyrophobia and things like this don't help it any, lol.

On another note, my last day of class is Thursday and my exams are Friday. Sheesh!!! I'm starting to get pre-exam anxiety. I found out yesterday that my English exams is going to be 6 essay questions. I guess it's a good thing I have 3 hours to take that one. Something else that's weird is that I'm required to use both of my books for that exam because I have to cite sources from them. I've had open book/open note exams before but I've never actually been required to use them.

And one last thing...Hannah got me up at 4:45 this morning. I don't do 4:45 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.