Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Yeah. So, I didn't update yesterday. I don't think I actually throttled back until about 5:30 last night when I got in the car to go to the library. I was busy cleaning my house for visitors that aren't coming. I'm also in the middle of reading two books and a play. I'm having a hard time getting through my "War of the Roses" book. It is seriously lagging in the middle. I think it's starting to pick up again though. Thing is, it's a library book which I've already renewed once and I would like to finish it before I have to renew it again. The other book I'm reading is "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman. This book is for my book club. And the play that I'm reading is "Oedipus the King" by Sophocles. This is for my English class and on top of that, I'm also facilitating the discussion on my class presentation this week. I have about a month left in this semester so things are starting to get hectic. Oh yeah. And the kids are on Spring Break this week and M had a sleepover last night so peace at my house does not exist this week.

Household Tip of the Week:

Rust stains on your counter tops? Use a bit of toothpaste and a sponge to get them right out. Know where I got this tip? From watching an old episode of Home Improvement, lol. I was surprised when it actually worked.

Oh! I almost forgot. The number of people that outclicked on "Post Secret" the other day was funny. Considering the variety of secrets this week, I'm really curious to know which one everybody thinks I'm talking about. Just so ya know, it wasn't the masturbation one, lmao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.