Thursday, April 26, 2007

How Goes It?

It goes fine in my corner of the world. I would like to give a most heartfelt thank you to Jennifer S. and Dana for their feedback yesterday. I integrated all of your suggestions into my project. You both were a big help. Now with that project done, I only have one more big one due before my finals.

We've had absolutely gorgeous weather this week. I cannot wait to get back to the beach this weekend. C and I bought two different kinds of sunblock last night, lol. He's still sunburned even though it's been 5 days. I'm nicely tanned if I do say so myself. I guess I still have a little of the SoCal girl left in me after all. I used to just go from pale to burned to pale to burned, etc.

I'm bored with this. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.