Thursday, October 16, 2008

Funnies

I subscribe to an RSS feed from True Mom Confessions. It’s kinda like anonymous Twitter for moms and if you don’t know what Twitter is, you’re a little behind the e-times. Anyway, I consider this a guilty read because so much of it makes me giggle. I just had to share a confession that came through today:

tmc639419015

Oct 16, 2008 2:29 PM - Show original item

When I am in the restroom stall, people think that I am typing on my blackberry, really I'm playing my gameboy.

Hehehe. I think that is so funny.

Another funny I saw on the net today was this line:

I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself.

HAHAHAHA!!

Overheard at my dinner table tonight from the youngest child:

Aww man!! You put your nuts in them (the green beans). Why did you put your women’s nuts in the green beans?

The Mister and I about peed ourselves from laughing so hard. She had no idea what was so funny, thankfully, but oh my gosh! It was hilarious. In case you were wondering, she was talking about almonds. I made fresh roasted green beans with almonds. She thinks they are my nuts because I like to munch on them as snacks from time to time. Ah hem.

Lastly, the Mister sent me this video in an e-mail today. It’s clean if you’d like a silly laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.