Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Day 5

Day 5:  NaBloPoMo

I’m almost 100% today. I must’ve had some sort of flu though because tonight, the oldest child is feeling the same way I did. Oh well. I survived and so will she, lol.

Pam asked to see the picture of Nicholas Sparks’ new house that I took the other day. I’ll post it but the picture doesn’t do the house justice in the least. The sun was shining through the windshield and the house is too big to fit into one frame. Yeah. It must be nice to be a successful author, lol. I also have pictures of his kids because they went to the same elementary school that my kids used to go to. But don’t even ask. I’m not putting them on the Internet. Nope. No way, no how. But you can rest assured, they’re cute kids. Anyway, here’s the pic:

1101081623

What you can’t see is the humongous three car garage to the left, the two story deck in the rear, the docks for their boat and jet skis, the river that runs behind their house and the fact that it more closely resembles a castle than an actual house. It takes three heat pumps to heat and cool the place. My house takes one. Maybe someday I’ll go back and try to get a better picture. I like the house because it’s gorgeous not just because it belongs to someone famous but I feel very stalker-ish going out to it because it’s on a dead end drive so you really can’t pretend that you were just driving by. Heheheh.

Three days until we leave on our vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks and sounds like some house!! I met him once back when "Bend in the Road" was released. He is so kind and gracious. He told story after story and in the end, we were all in tears. I guess that's what he does best though. haha.

    So glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.