Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Free Stuff’s Good, Right?

I heard about this contest from Peggy. Peggy is the wonderful person that hired me for my job. She is a freelance marketing consultant among other things and she is running a contest for one of her clients. It’s pretty simple and the prize is pretty mag.

DXG-580V HD Digital Camcorder (a $180 value) that isn’t even for sale yet. You win, you get to have a digital camcorder that nobody else has. Cool, right!!

DXG-580V%20LCD

So, visit Peggy’s page for a more complete description of the contest, the rules, and how to enter. I am going to have the girls make a video for their grandparents for Christmas. I thought it was a great idea since they won’t get to see any of their grandparents for the holidays this year.

DXG-580V HD Digital Camcorder Contest

Hurry up though because the contest ends November 30th. You only have a few days to come up with an idea, record it, and upload your video to be judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.