Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Vacation Revisited

I said a while back that I had more vacation pictures to share and then I forgot to share them. A little late, but here they are.

The next two pictures are views from the top of the Currituck Beach Lighthouse. The Mister, the oldest child, and my stepmom climbed it:

IMG_0300

IMG_0301

The next two pictures are looking down:

IMG_0304

IMG_0305

This next picture is looking down the spiral staircase inside the lighthouse.

IMG_0299

The next two pictures are of a blue heron that we saw on a nature hike. I thought it was neat. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one that close before.

IMG_0309

IMG_0311

The next set of pictures are of the beach in Corolla. This stretch of beach is only accessible by four wheel drive. People live out there and there are beach houses for rent as you can see in the last picture. Definitely not where you would want to be during a hurricane I wouldn’t think.

IMG_0315

IMG_0318

IMG_0319

IMG_0321

The next picture is of the most fabulous crab cake sandwich on the earth that I had for lunch from a deli. It was delicious.

1112081331

This was our view as we ate our lunch:

1112081315

Nice, right?

I think that’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.