Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And the Saga Continues

JMT's rent check finally arrived via FedEx overnight priority mail, heheh. It didn't include any late fees however. Wanna know why? Because she feels that she doesn't owe a late fee because according to her bank, I never attempted to cash it. Welllllll, I have a letter and copies of the check verifying the dates that I tried to deposit it and the reason it was returned. This has resulted in me sending a not-so-nice e-mail with the evidence attached to her. I think she has a lot of nerve trying to say she doesn't owe a late fee. Whatta bitch.

Someone get me a straight jacket, some happy pills, and a padded room. Please.

2 comments:

  1. Sure, I'll send it right out in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh. A true friend you are.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.