Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dilemma

I have one. I have two actually, ummm, maybe three. But one is major and the others are minor issues. I've been debating with myself about posting them here but I need some unbiased opinions. However, the opinions I usually get are from my real life friends so are they really unbiased? ARGH!! Add dilemma #4: Not being able to make a decision. I don't know what to doooooooo!!!!! I have to give it more consideration.

In the meantime, I'm going to finish writing my screenplay. Yeah. You read correctly. I have to write a freaking screenplay. I already have the foundation written out and the mother dies in the end. BWAHAHAHA!!! Wonder where the inspiration for that one came from. Huh? Huh? And NO. She isn't murdered. Geez. I'm not a psychopath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.