Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bad Day

I'm trying to study, right? Well, my sister-in-law calls so I take a break to chat. While chatting, I decided to balance my check book. I log onto my bank account and there is a weird amount of money in my checking account. WHY?!?!?!?! Because my freaking, inconsiderate, idiot, moronic, untrustworthy, freaking, bitch of a tenant bounced her rent check!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so freaking mad right now that I'm literally shaking. I'm also in the middle of typing up an eviction freaking notice. I HATE PEOPLE!!! I'm so angry that I bounced my keyboard and mouse off of my desk by banging my fists on it and my sister-in-law is probably partially deaf since I was screaming and cussing and she had the misfortune of being on the phone when I discovered this freaking B.S.!!!!!! FREAKING B.S.!!!!!! I'm also on hold with her employer, heheh. If I'm going down, I'm taking her with me. Bitch. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! I blame Vermont. If we had never been in Vermont, this would never have happened. Vermont is like a dog poo that you just can't scape off of your foot. It's a cockroach that crawls out of the dank, dark, recesses of a cesspool to feed just when you think the exterminators have finally eliminated the last one.

I need something to hit or break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.