Monday, August 20, 2007

Tag! I'm It!

Sherry from A Result of Destiny tagged me over the weekend. My in-laws left bright and early this morning so I now have time to take care of it. And we all know how I can't resist a survey.

Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:
1. I worked at Sears in their photo studio. Working with other people's brats is not my idea of fun.
2. GTE. Well, you young'ins might know it as Verizon, but when I worked there it was still GTE. I hated that job too. I was a billing rep so I had to listen to people yell at me over why they couldn't pay their phone bills. Fun times.
3. My very first job while I was still in high school was a seasonal mall gig. I sold sweatshirts at a kiosk, lol. Funnily enough, I found out years later that C had been scoping me out there before I even knew he existed.
4. SAHM. It's what I do now and what I have done for 11 years. People tell me that my kids are well-behaved so I guess I do an okay job at it.

Four countries I have been to:
1. Mexico. Tijuana, Tecate, and Ensenada to be exact.
2. South Canada, aka, Vermont. Believe me, it was another country. Another planet if you want to get technical.
3. Does the Bahamas count as another country?
4. I need to travel more.

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. The beach.
2. The beach.
3. The beach.
4. The beach.

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Mexican. We discovered an awesome Mexican restaurant over the weekend. Yum!
2. Apple pie.
3. Fresh fruit of any variety.
4. Seafood, especially shrimp, scallops, and crab legs.

Four personal heroes, past or present:
I don't have heroes. I have people that I admire for their intelligence and accomplishments but I don't consider them heroes.

Four books you've just read or are currently reading.
1. Harry Potter 7
2. The Reagan Diaries
3. 12 Sharp
4.
Lean Mean 13

*New Question* Riddle me this:
What are your top 4 pet peeves?
1. Slow drivers
2. Lying.
3. People who constantly ask for advice but never listen to it.
4. When someone doesn't know when to call it quits.

Due to rule changing somewhere along the line, here's where you are suppose to add your own new question.

Tag, you're it!
1.
Jennifer
2.
Jacki
3.
Dana
4. I don't know any other regular readers who blog too, lol. Feel free to add yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.