Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally. A Productive Day.

I got my inspection sticker today so I’m legal, heheh. After that, I ran some errands. Actually, to be honest, I was on the hunt for BSG season 2.0 but I couldn’t find it at Target and didn’t feel like going to WalMart so I’m outta luck for now. Target had season 2.5 and 3 but not 2.0. Disappointing.

While I was out, I stopped at the grocery store for dinner and picked up a deli salad for lunch. I should’ve looked at the salad closer because the lettuce was brown-ish on the bottom and nasty. I picked out the cucumbers and threw the rest away. Even the tomatoes were mushy. Then, I forgot to get any side dishes for dinner so I’m going to have to go out again sometime today. I don’t want to either. It’s hot today. Real hot with a heat index of 102. On days like those you just want to say in your a/c.

I also forgot to tell you all about our trip to Pier 1 over the weekend. I wanted to go in because they’re having big sales and I wanted some decorative stuff for the new house. While we were browsing, the Mister snagged some dried flowers which knocked over some vases and one shattered on the floor. It was SO funny. He usually tries to blame stuff like that on me but I was in the next aisle so he couldn’t blame me this time, lol. He claimed that the flowers jumped out at him. The sales people were really nice about it and said that they’d put it in their records that an employee broke it so we didn’t have to pay for it. I did end up buying another box of dishes that I already have so I have a complete setting and two vases.

In other news, I got another award from Pam at 30something. It's a really sweet award with a nice story behind it that you should go read at Memoirs of a Mommy.

Sharing the love

The rules: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**

So, I'm going to share this with Arlene and Dana because they always leave nice and funny comments on my blog.

Now I'm off to do some work. Lots of work actually. No rest for the wicked.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:16 PM

    Thanks for thinking of me. I check your blog more now just to keep up with what is going on with your family. I keep saying I need to pick up the phone but there's always something going on. I'm bad....I know.
    Enjoy your last day or so of quiet. I never believed there would be such a thing as "too quiet" but there is when your kids are away. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It's definitely been too quiet here. The girls were gone too long.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.