My day so far:
- I got up at 4 something this morning with the Mister and checked my e-mail.
- I went back to bed at 7 something and woke up to my alarm at 9:30. Yeah. It’s late morning but you try going on two hours sleep and see how you make it through the day.
- 9:30 to 10 I checked my e-mail again, posted on RA, and read news headlines online.
- 10 – 10:30 I had a phone conference with my supervisor about a new project that I’m beginning next week.
- 10:30 – 12:30 I cleaned some more. Cleaning is such an endless chore. I ate brunch somewhere in there and talked to the youngest child on the phone. Then I relaxed for a bit on the sofa.
- I accepted a delivery from the FedEx guy.
- 12:30 – 1 I did my time on the elliptical machine.
That brings us to the present where I’m typing up a blog entry while I stop sweating so that I can take a shower. I have the glass guy coming to fix the back door (I know. FINALLY!!) at 3:00.
The rest of the day is going to consist of work, dinner, and then who knows what. Probably cleaning and/or packing. Fun and exciting, right?
Oh. And I thought of another good thing about moving. The new house doesn’t have ANY pine trees in the yard. No more pine needles!!! Yay!