Friday, September 15, 2006

3 Days and Counting

I swear I'm not making this stuff up. I observed another "Dumb Vermont Driver" incident this morning while dropping the girls off at school. At the school, there is a one lane driveway that is specifically for dropping off students at school and there are signs stating "No Parking". Does this stop people from parking there? Nope and this morning was no exception.

I pull around and I'm the fourth car in line dropping of kids. The lady in the first position has parked her car to take her children inside so the rest of us schmucks all waiting for her to get back so we can leave. She gets back and goes to open her car door and about falls on her butt when her hand slips off the handle because she has LOCKED HER KEYS IN THE CAR!!! I tell the girls to go ahead and get out of our car and go inside so they're not late to school and I'm sitting there laughing my butt off at her idiocy. Maybe, just maybe, her karma was coming to get her for parking her car in a drop off zone and not the parking lot which is a mere few feet away. Anyway, the rest of us had to go off the road to get around her so we can leave the school while she went inside to call a locksmith, heheh.

So, it wasn't even 9 in the morning and I've already had my good laugh for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.