Sunday, September 24, 2006

You Only Get What You Pay For

I'm a firm believer in my title. There are just some things in this world that buying cheap gets you nowhere.

  • Lucky Charms. Magic Stars knock off just doesn't come close.
  • Paint brushes. I bought a cheapo brush from the Home Depot and it was a piece of crap. I then went out and bought another brush that I had to pay a little more for and it was worth every cent.
  • Windshield wipers.
  • Canned soup. If it isn't Campbell's it sucks.
  • Shoes.
  • Crayons.
  • Dog and cat food. If you don't believe me, feed Bailey some of the cheap stuff and see if she doesn't run you out of the room in a matter of minutes.
  • Cars.
  • Cheese.
  • Tools.
  • Laundry Detergent.

That's all I can think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.