- Ralph Lauren's Hot perfume. Yum.
- The smell of freshly cut grass in the summer.
- The ocean...It's sounds, smells, and views.
- The absolute quiet there is when it snows at night and you go outside to stand in it.
- Bailey and Cal.
- San Diego.
- My sister.
- Sleeping in a freshly made bed.
- Mexican food from the dive in Borrego Springs.
- My friends that I never get to see.
- My 4Runner, lol. I don't care that it's a gas guzzler and not a friend to the environment.
- My iPod, laptop, cell phone, and Palm.
Friday, September 29, 2006
My Favorite Things
I was putting on my perfume and was inspired to write this...