Friday, September 29, 2006

My Favorite Things

I was putting on my perfume and was inspired to write this...

  • Ralph Lauren's Hot perfume. Yum.
  • The smell of freshly cut grass in the summer.
  • The ocean...It's sounds, smells, and views.
  • The absolute quiet there is when it snows at night and you go outside to stand in it.
  • Bailey and Cal.
  • San Diego.
  • My sister.
  • Sleeping in a freshly made bed.
  • Mexican food from the dive in Borrego Springs.
  • My friends that I never get to see.
  • My 4Runner, lol. I don't care that it's a gas guzzler and not a friend to the environment.
  • Reading.
  • My iPod, laptop, cell phone, and Palm.
The kids and hubby go with out saying. They are above and beyond being my "favorite things" that why they don't need to be on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.