Monday, September 25, 2006

Evel Knievel and Other Things

I forgot to mention this past Friday that I saw the end all, be all, dumb driving stunt on my way to pick up C from work. I decided not to post about it, however, because it was such a crazy thing nobody would believe me and my credibility where the other incidences are concerned would be shattered. So, I'll just have to leave you all guessing as to what I witnessed.

On to the "Other Things" portion of our program...

I am so sore that I could barely sleep last night. I spent all day yesterday making home repairs and painting primer on the girls' room walls yesterday and now I can barely move. Unfortunately this doesn't mean that I get to lounge around until I feel better. I have errands to run today that I didn't get to do on Friday because of the cable guy being so late and I have to actually paint the girls' room today. They had to sleep on the pull-out last night because all their furniture is stacked in the middle of their room. And something that I found to be odd is that while primer is thinner than paint, it's impossible to wash off. I'm covered in it because I had such a limited area to work in that I got it all over me and in my hair and I can't get it off! C was supportive enough to tell me that I look diseased, lol.

So we're down to 6 days before we put the house up for sale. I can't believe we're down to the wire on moving. 3 years goes by so fast even it it's three years of hell.

Well, I'm off to start my very long day. Wish me luck that I get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.