Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Template Changes

In the place of a scathing post which I seem to be full of lately, I decided to add a music video thing to my blog. I actually stole the idea from another blogger whose blog I find nifty. The third video is a song by Jack Johnson who is one of my favorite artists. It starts out like a behind the scenes thing but if you drag the progress bar so that it's in the middle of the stop button and the previous button, that's where the song actually starts and it's one of my favorite Jack Johnson songs. Just thought I'd give a heads up. Also, I'm going to try and keep it updated and change the videos every so often so that we don't tired. I don't take requests either, LOL. I'll put up what I'm in the mood to be listening to at that moment.

I also updated the calendar. Can't forget to watch the second season premier of Meerkat Manor, heheheh.


Anyway, I have lots of house prep cleaning to do today so that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously going to have to tell me how you did that because that will certainly spice up our song of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email since it was easier to explain there. So I guess this means I have to actually be subjected to the weird music you pick out every week, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.