Thursday, September 28, 2006

Top 10 Driving Pet Peeves

I found this list while surfing Google this morning. I thought it was pretty funny. I'd have to consider myself a Piggybacker, Space Invader, and Road Rager, heheh. I've had to deal with almost all the rest of those drivers on the road though. How about everyone else?

A U.S. Insurance company recently completed a poll of it's customers to determine the things that really tick them off while driving.

1.Distracted drivers talking on cell phones (Motor Mouths)
2.Slow drivers in the fast lane (Turtle Racers)
3.Pushy drivers who tailgate (Piggybackers)
4.Drivers who weave through traffic to gain one of two car lengths (Wacky Weavers)
5.Obnoxious drivers who speed up to keep you from changing lanes (Gap Snatchers)
6.Hasty drivers who change lanes without signalling (Space Invaders)
7.Road Rage (Road Ragers)
8.Motorcyclists who race down the middle of a lane, between cars (Speed Racers)
9.Women applying makeup and men shaving (Driving Divas)
10.Drivers who leave their turn signals on for miles (Morse Coders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.