Friday, September 29, 2006

Nerves!!

I just set the appointment with my realtor to get our house on the market. Sheesh! Now I'm all nervous and excited at the same time. I'm hoping he tells me that we'll have no problem selling the house in our time frame and for what we want to ask for it. If not, I don't know what we'll do. I've spent the entire morning up until now, 1:20, cleaning. And it's not the dusting and vacuuming-type cleaning it's the tear everything apart and put it all away and then deep clean-type cleaning. I'm also trying to find a happy medium between bare walls and cluttered walls then I'll have to fill in holes and do some touch-up painting. Busy, busy, busy.

Did anyone watch Barbara Walters' interview with Terri Irwin Wednesday night? It was one of the most heart-wrenching things I've ever witnessed. I cried right along with Terri. I think that's the first interview that I've ever watched Walters conduct in it's entirety and I didn't realize how fake she comes off. She nodded her head at the right times and had a real sympathetic look on her face but anyone with a heart would have shed a few tears listening to Terri and I don't care how much of professional you are supposed to be. I think it's safe to say that I'm not a fan of Walters at all and she can stuff The View. I can't believe that show has been on for ten years. Just goes to show most of America has no taste.

Did you all catch Grey's Anatomy last night?? Is it going to be McDreamy of McVet? I'm voting for McVet because I like looking at Chris O'Donnell, heheh, and I think Derek is an idiot. But oh well.

Well, I have more cleaning to do and I have to fit in a shower before I go to pick up the girls from school so I'm off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.