Friday, September 21, 2007

Being a Good Friend

I had the most rude awakening this morning. I heard loud banging, loud enough it was shaking my house. I get up thinking that C had locked himself out of the house (it's happened before) but the car was already gone. After checking all the doors and windows, I can't find anything out of the ordinary. Then I hear M and I go into her room and she tells me that it was Hannah trying to get out of her room cuz she had to go outside. Sheesh!! By this point, I'm wide awake so I don't bother going back to bed.

Now, I'm dressed in my most rattiest clothes waiting for L, my ex-house (notice the "ex") guest to pick me up so that I can go to her new house and help her dig in her yard. You may or may not remember, but I hate yard work. I hate it to the point I pay someone else to care for my own yard. I had even planned on begging off since I'm tired but when she called to confirm, I didn't have the heart.

Yep. That's me. Good friend. Willing to sacrifice some much needed sleep, muscles that aren't sore, and time that could be spent catching up on my homework. Oh. And to top it off, I'm going to have to work with glass stuck in my thumb. We had a cooking incident the other night. My Pyrex baking dish exploded. I'm done cooking with anything and everything made of glass.

Gotta go. L will be here any minute.

2 comments:

  1. That you are a good friend. I could always count on you to go on an adventure!!!!!!!!!lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.