Friday, September 07, 2007

They're Heeerre!

My out-of-town guests are finally here to stay at my house for the next two weeks or so. It's been an interesting day already and the weekend promises to be even more so.

L, my friend, is a force to be reckoned with. She's already commanded that C and her husband, P, will be taking both of our vehicles for an oil change right after they go for a morning run. After that, we're taking the kids to play putt putt golf. Then after that, she has decided that the men will be taking M and S to a birthday party while she and I go commissary shopping. After all that, I'm not sure what we're doing. It's kind of nice having someone make all the decisions, lmao.

We're also awaiting the first storm of the season to hit the Carolinas. It's no big deal. The Weather Channel said it probably won't even make tropical storm status but we need the rain desperately so we'll take what we can get. I'm hoping that this non-storm won't result in the commissary being packed with people trying to stock up on suppllies. I have a feeling that it's wishful thinking though.

So, that's Friday in a very condensed nutshell. I gotta get some Algebra done. Heaven help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.