Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Do You Hear That?

That is the sound of peacefulness and quiet. The only sounds I can hear right now are birds chirping, the leaves rustling in a light breeze, Hannah snoring, and the sound of me tapping away at my keyboard. It's amazing.

I posted my first two summary/reviews as you can see. I started my third book last night, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Wilde. This one is going to take me a bit longer to get through because of the historical language in it but I've been wanting to read it for ages. After that is Lisey's Story by King. That's the only book on my list that I don't currently own so I'm gonna have to hit the bookstore. Shame, lol.

In other news...I got an A on my first writing assignment for this semester. Yay! Although I don't have my grade back, I know that I got 100% on my first algebra quiz. Double yay!! And I'm getting ready to register for the spring semester. I'm pretty sure that I know what I want to take but I'm gonna think on it a day or two before I make my final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.