Monday, September 03, 2007

Did You Miss Me?

We're finally home. We left Ohio yesterday but broke the drive up into two days because I'm not feeling well. Big surprise. I get sick every time I go to Ohio. Anyway...

I have so much to say but I'm just giving a quickie for right now. I'm pretty tired and I have TONS to do tonight. The girls start back to school tomorrow (a week late because of the funeral) and C and I start our fall semester tomorrow too. Also, we have friends coming in from out of state tomorrow evening. I don't know how I'm going to stay sane this week. It should be interesting.

I missed my blog sadly enough. I also missed reading everyone else's blogs. I had over a hundred e-mails to sort through and I don't know how many blog postings. C and I managed to get online a handful of times while in Ohio but only to check our grades and to check our bank account.

So, I promise to give the deets of our trip tomorrow or soon thereafter. Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.