Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Moving On

So much for a debate. Now. I'm moving on.

C is on leave for most of this week. He goes back to work at noon on Friday. In the meantime, we are not taking calls, receiving visitors, or going visiting. We want peace, quiet, and togetherness. I'm sick of being around and talking to people every stinking day of the week. And 90% of phone calls consist of bad news, people whining, or people asking for favors, and I'm not saying that I'm not exempt from this statistic. This isn't the kind of interaction I need right now. Migraines, high blood pressure, and indigestion have become my companions once again due to idiots beyond my control. It's gotten to the point where I have finally made myself a doctor's appointment which, if you know me, is extreme. And about the doctor...

C has been a Marine for ten years now (he had his ten year anniversary on the 21st in case you were interested). In that time, I have never had a Navy doctor as my primary care manager. I've always seen civilian doctors. I guess that I should consider myself lucky that we lived in San Diego for so long because you can't do that here at this base unless you get special permission from your spouse's command. Anyway, I've been assigned a PCM as have the rest of my family. Get this: She's deployed so I can't even see her. I have to see her replacement. Wouldn't it be easier to just let me pick my own civilian doctor who wouldn't be leaving the country for a minimum of 6 months at a time??? I hate Tricare.

And I'm in a bad mood so that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.