Monday, September 17, 2007

Keep on Keeping On

We're plodding along here in my neck of the woods. The "guests" are still here. I think they're leaving on the 20th. We've had our moments but overall, it's not been so bad. I threw a shoe across the room tonight but it was only a Croc so I don't think it should count.

I've also been trying to type up my review of my first R.I.P. book that I finished two days ago. I've added to my post twice and still don't have it finished. I'm almost done with the second book on my list. Yay! I stay up until 1 am or later and get up about an hour or so before everyone else to get them read, but I'm doing it. And, I enjoy the quiet reading time that I get to myself in this chaotic existence of mine.

Fall is nipping at my ankles. It's been in the mid to low 70's this week with overnight lows in the 50's. It's nice in that I can turn off my a/c but I hate it because summer is over and that's my favorite time of the year. It went by way too fast this year.

I think people are waiting on me to get off of here so that they can go to bed, so I'm off. Thanks for bearing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.