Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Saddle Fell Off

It turns out that getting back into my normal routine and habits isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Being sick, getting the girls back into school after missing the first week, and getting myself and C ready for our classes has really thrown me for a loop. We ran errands from 7:50 this morning until 4:30 this afternoon and we still didn't get everything done. Bacon, the guinea pig, is still at the guinea pig sitter. We can't seem to synchronize our schedules so that he can come home. Our out of town guests arrived this evening around 7-something. Turns out that they'll be staying with us from the 6th until about the 20th. Good thing I like them. And it's just been pure craziness. I might end up not being able to do the R.I.P. challenge after all. When I joined, I hadn't planned on an out-of-state funeral which completely disrupted everything. I'm feeling...bombarded from all sides. I'm getting ready to take some nighttime cold medicine and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.