Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Friday

Friday's here!. C went back to work at noon today so my phone lines are open once again. It's amazing how much peace and quiet you can have when you vow not to answer your phone.

Now that the peace is over, we're going to our former house guest's new house tonight for dinner. Anytime that I don't have to cook is good with me. And while I like L and P, they wouldn't know what peaceful is if it slapped them in the face.

As for me, I'm still reading the Dorian Gray book. Like I said, it's a slow read for me. Oscar Wilde was certainly in love with his own words. I'm also playing major catch up with my homework. I'm really behind in algebra and my business class. But I'm up to speed in both of my writing classes.

Lastly: Men. Are. Infants. I often wonder why I'm not a lesbian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.